Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"It may be those who do most, dream most"

Starting tomorrow it's all about dreaming: I'm going to Amsterdam with a good friend and dream away while we listen to the sweet tunes of godgifted Jason Mraz.

I have never "met" an artist so gifted as him. Both in music as in mind and spirit. Yesterday I concluded that the two best things nature gave us are sun and water. They're in complete contrast, but they combine so perfectly together. His music and personality are kind of the same. Funky, bubbly, enthusiastic. Still, contemplative and endless.

Tomorrow I'll finally see him live, after listening to his tunes for about three years, and be able to feel his energy up front. I'm grateful.


To all those in the European area: enjoy the summer, it's yours.

Jolene

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel the exact same way! He's full of life and so down to earth!
    I hope your concert went well! he's so amazing live .-D

    ReplyDelete