Tuesday, June 23, 2009

XXIII VI MMIX

The thought of getting inked seems painful, but worth every bit if what you're getting inked means something to you. It can be a variety of things, like a squid for example. I really think my good friend Sebastian should get a squid - it's his artist's name - and seeing he's the one who put me up with the idea of starting a blog because I'm studying journalism and I should practice my writing skills, I'll be putting him up with the idea of getting a squidtattoo. Fair trade.

Anyway, the reason I started talking about meaningful tattoos is the following: I want to put my date of birth on my body, as a starter. Why? Because it stands for the beginning of this incredible journey called life, mine in particular. And I'm grateful. Where? I have no idea. What are you waiting for then? I'm too chicken to get started, I admit.

I titled this first blog "XXIII VI MMIX", June 23th 2009, as the beginning of what will hopefully be an incredible bloggingjourney, where I can share my thoughts with whoever wants to read it and if I'm lucky, I'll see an amazing progress going on along the way.

Namaste (which will probably be my second tattoo, when I get past the "being a chicken" fase)

J.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how to post a link, seeing this bloggingwebsitethingy is new for me, but here goes Sebastian's website: www.daleyworks.biz

    ReplyDelete